Joaquin has a BA from Emory University and started his career at the University of Miami in the Office of Research Administration. Joaquin now serves as a dedicated Project Manager for our research team. He handles any University and sponsor-initiated administrative and financial components for all of our research projects.
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- UM Researchers’ Validation of ALS Biomarker Could Accelerate Development of New Therapies
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- CReATe Consortium Aims for ALS Breakthroughs with NIH Renewal Grant
- Phase III Trial Evaluating Arimoclomol for ALS Patients Reaches Full Enrollment