Published this conceptual, state-of-the art review paper laying out the rationale for studying pre-symptomatic ALS; describing the scientific approach and methodology required; sharing our experiences from Pre-fALS as to how one might overcome the challenges of conducting such studies; and articulating a roadmap for future research in this field.
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- UM Researchers’ Validation of ALS Biomarker Could Accelerate Development of New Therapies
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- CReATe Consortium Aims for ALS Breakthroughs with NIH Renewal Grant
- Phase III Trial Evaluating Arimoclomol for ALS Patients Reaches Full Enrollment