Published findings that pre-symptomatic genetic counseling could be safely and effectively performed via phone, despite prevailing opinion at the time to the contrary.
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- UM Researchers’ Validation of ALS Biomarker Could Accelerate Development of New Therapies
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- CReATe Consortium Aims for ALS Breakthroughs with NIH Renewal Grant
- Phase III Trial Evaluating Arimoclomol for ALS Patients Reaches Full Enrollment