Anne was originally involved in laboratory research but she made the switch to clinical research after earning a MPH in Epidemiology. Since joining the ARC team as a clinical research coordinator, Anne has been involved with clinical studies related to both ALS and myasthenia gravis.
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- UM Researchers’ Validation of ALS Biomarker Could Accelerate Development of New Therapies
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- CReATe Consortium Aims for ALS Breakthroughs with NIH Renewal Grant
- Phase III Trial Evaluating Arimoclomol for ALS Patients Reaches Full Enrollment