Catalina received her medical degree and completed her training in Ophthalmology in her home country Colombia. Since joining the University of Miami, she has become interested in Clinical Research in Neurology. She is currently assisting the IBMPFD research study group under Dr. Benatar’s oversight.
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- UM Researchers’ Validation of ALS Biomarker Could Accelerate Development of New Therapies
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- CReATe Consortium Aims for ALS Breakthroughs with NIH Renewal Grant
- Phase III Trial Evaluating Arimoclomol for ALS Patients Reaches Full Enrollment