Dr. Granit is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at the Miller School of Medicine. He joins our team as a site-PI for the Pre-FALS and CReATe project, along with industry trials in ALS and Myasthenia Gravis.
- Miller School Studies Pave the Way for the First Pre-Symptomatic ALS Trial for Individuals with SOD1 Genetic Mutation
- UM Researchers’ Validation of ALS Biomarker Could Accelerate Development of New Therapies
- ALS Center investigators host first international Pre-Symptomatic ALS Workshop
- CReATe Consortium Aims for ALS Breakthroughs with NIH Renewal Grant
- Phase III Trial Evaluating Arimoclomol for ALS Patients Reaches Full Enrollment